This position would be responsible for the entire BPL Medical's Ultrasound Business out of the Eastern Region, for states including West Bengal, Bihar, Orissa, Jharkhand, and all North Eastern States. Would be responsible for generating revenues as per targets defined for the region with respect to this business vertical by providing efficient leadership and right strategic direction to the team.
- Hire, retain good talent of the Regional Teams, including monitoring the hiring of the front-line sales reps. Motivate and develop them into a strong, passionate team. Coach and mentor to enhance selling and technical skills for high productivity and effectiveness.
- Have a thorough and deep understanding of business deliverables and target setting for all the Regions as per the potential and business viability of each region.
- Involve regional teams in target setting exercise, making them own up the targets and build strategies with them to achieve the set targets
- Act as the face of BMTPL who builds credibility for BPL Medtech amongst external stake holders like Hospital management, senior clinicians /KOLs, industry and doctor associations
- Design & implement strategies to capture untapped but potential markets, understand marketing needs for the business vertical and align with the marketing team to design & conceptualize marketing campaigns bringing in the right visibility while optimizing the costs associated with every marketing exercise
- Set-up processes for the vertical and revisit existing processes to align them to the fast paced growth of the organization. Ensure the team is process oriented in disciplined on the overall business approach.
- Keep a watch on the sales trends, on analysis of sales data to interpret the right positioning of products, right products to be introduced and also the ones that need to be sustained in the market for a longer term.
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 11,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Channel
Role: Regional Sales Manager