This position would be responsible for Ultrasound Business of the assigned territory. Would be responsible for generating revenues as per targets defined for the region with respect to this business vertical.
- Act as the face of BMTPL who builds credibility for BPL Medtech amongst external stake holders like Hospital management, senior clinicians /KOLs, industry and doctor associations.
- Responsible for generating leads by direct marketing to Doctors, Radiologists etc
- Manage channel partners on primary and secondary sales
- Customer relationship management
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 5,50,000 P.A.
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Channel
Role: Sales Executive / Officer
Desired Candidate Profile
Should ideally possess the given below skills/ Experience / Competencies & Behavioural Attributes
- 3-6 years of total experience in Ultrasound sales
- Recent experience to be in Medical device industry, particularly products used by Radiologists.
- Should have worked in the mentioned territories
- Extremely energetic, enthusiastic, with excellent Sales Acumen.
- Excellent interpersonal Skills
- Attitude of passion, towards, role, towards organizational goals.
- Analytical skills, Numerical skills; Good with Excel
- High on (a) Result, (b) Action and (c) Process orientation
- Good Customer domain knowledge - understanding of Hospitals, doctor and purchase process.
- High Learning agility
Education:UG -Diploma - Engineering, B.Tech/B.E. - Biomedical, Instrumentation, B.Sc - Physics
PG - Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required
BPL Medical Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
BPL Medical Technologies, the Indian multinational, spearheads pioneering efforts in medical technology and innovation, keeping with legacy since 1967. Synonymous with Trust, our products and systems are certified by national and international quality agencies. With our commitment to making in India, we help you experience great quality at unparalleled value. Our high standards of product performance has made us the No.1 choice of hospitals, clinics and practising physicians across the country.
BPL Medical Technologies Private Limited is a trusted company that provides reliable products and dependable service to its customers. Our products manufactured in an ISO 9001 : 2008 and 13485 : 2003 certified facility conform to global standards of quality assurance and best practices.
We were recently conferred the prestigious Frost & Sullivan 'Customer Value Leadership Award 2016' in the India medical device technology category. The organisation has also being conferred an award for 'ET Best Healthcare Brand 2016'. In addition, we have also been recognised with 6 awards for Medical technology innovation. The company was earlier awarded the prestigious Frost & Sullivan Best Practices Awards in 2011 for 'Market Share Leadership in the Value Segment of ECG devices'.
To further strengthen our commitment to Anaesthesia and Critical care, we acquired UK based Penlon Ltd. in September 2015, a global leader in the segment. Our collaboration with the best brains across the world and our high capacity manufacturing facilities provide our customers with latest technologies at affordable prices. We will continue to introduce innovative products and expand our customer support network to enhance the productivity of healthcare.
With 14 offices across India and customer care centres with team of over 600 service personnel located even in the farthest corners of the country we are committed to service support- We are always within your reach.