The purpose of this position is to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. Responsibilities:
- To frame and implement Audit program covering all aspects of every department.
- To continuously monitor the Internal Control systems for identifying gaps & suggest corrective actions to be taken for bridging the gap.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- To prepare Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for all departments for facilitating in deciding scope of Internal Audit and developing effective internal control systems and developing annual plans
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts, etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audits results and document process
- To conduct scheduled visits and surprise audits at different locations (plants & office) and conduct spot checks on cash balances, stocks, inventory, assets, documentation, safety, etc.
- To submit monthly Audit Report covering all the departments with action plan & signature of Auditor, Auditee and respective HOD
- To follow up with concerned persons for compliances of highlighted area for timely closure of audit reports.
- To participate in the development & implementation of various software packages in the company.
- To Co-ordinate with Statutory Auditor.
- To submit various MIS to the management as per scheduled dates.
- To pre-Audit of all Cash expenses, Advances, Credit-Debit note in respect of budget and budgetary control
- To audit all purchase order in respect of budget and its control.
- Monthly meeting with all department/individual, discussion on variance i.e over budget expenses. Or other Internal Audit queries, showing its reason and next step to rectification of the same in MOM, which is submitted to management on monthly basis.
- Conduct follow-up audits to monitor managements interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sectors rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Finance/Audit
Role: Audit Manager