- This position would be responsible for the Ultrasound Application role for the specified region. Primary responsibilities would be accountability for pre-sales & post sales demonstration of our Ultrasound products.
- Provide technical and clinical inputs during sales process by demonstrating full range of BPL Alpinion Ultrasound products including potential uses, product capabilities and benefits to customers.
- Develop and deliver product training to customers and other colleagues on equipment use
- Monitor customer installations of ultrasound products within assigned territory/region to improve customer satisfaction and maintain customer relationships.
- Support trade shows and professional conferences by performing product demonstration and customer training.
- Use market and product knowledge to assist sales team in developing sales, marketing and customer service strategies
- Have a thorough and deep understanding of business deliverables and develop self into technically sound & Best Application resource in Industry.
- Act as the face of BMTPL who builds credibility for BPL Medtech amongst external stake holders like Hospital management, senior clinicians /KOLs, industry and doctor associations
- Set-up processes for the vertical and revisit existing processes to align them to the fast-paced growth of the organization. Ensure the team is process oriented and disciplined on the overall business approach.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 4,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical Devices / Equipments
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Pre Sales
Role:Pre Sales Consultant
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Biomedical, Electronics/Telecommunication
BPL Medical Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
BPL Medical Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
BPL Medical Technologies, the Indian multinational, spearheads pioneering efforts in medical technology and innovation, keeping with legacy since 1967. Synonymous with Trust, our products and systems are certified by national and international quality agencies. With our commitment to making in India, we help you experience great quality at unparalleled value. Our high standards of product performance has made us the No.1 choice of hospitals, clinics and practising physicians across the country.
BPL Medical Technologies Private Limited is a trusted company that provides reliable products and dependable service to its customers. Our products manufactured in an ISO 9001 : 2008 and 13485 : 2003 certified facility conform to global standards of quality assurance and best practices.
We were recently conferred the prestigious Frost & Sullivan 'Customer Value Leadership Award 2016' in the India medical device technology category. The organisation has also being conferred an award for 'ET Best Healthcare Brand 2016'. In addition, we have also been recognised with 6 awards for Medical technology innovation. The company was earlier awarded the prestigious Frost & Sullivan Best Practices Awards in 2011 for 'Market Share Leadership in the Value Segment of ECG devices'.
To further strengthen our commitment to Anaesthesia and Critical care, we acquired UK based Penlon Ltd. in September 2015, a global leader in the segment. Our collaboration with the best brains across the world and our high capacity manufacturing facilities provide our customers with latest technologies at affordable prices. We will continue to introduce innovative products and expand our customer support network to enhance the productivity of healthcare.
With 14 offices across India and customer care centres with team of over 600 service personnel located even in the farthest corners of the country we are committed to service support- We are always within your reach.
Recruiter Name:Ridha Tazeen
Contact Company:BPL Medical Technologies Pvt. Ltd.